This beautiful ‘Helping Out Chart’, also referred to as a ‘Chores Chart’, ‘Responsibility Chart’ or ‘Rewards Chart’, is a visual aid and reminder of what things your child could do regularly to contribute to the family responsibilities. It is the perfect tool for busy Mums.
It’s a great tool to encourage younger ones to actively contributing to the family responsibilities and helps to develop their self-esteem, confidence and sense of ownership.
I’ve designed this gorgeous ‘Helping Out Chart’ that is not only useful but looks good too! Consisting of professionally designed images that depict a variety of individual tasks suitable for a younger child.
A Helping Out Chart is a great companion for preschool, toddler, Prep Kindergarten and Elementary School aged kids.
It is also a very helpful aid for kids with ASD and ADHD who positively respond to visual aids.
—— WHAT YOU WILL GET:
– High quality, PDF download of ‘Blank Chart’
– Beautifully designed, PDF download of 12 common ‘Helping Out Cards’, including:
Help with Dishes
Help with Washing
– A ‘Grown Up’s’ page that outlines the benefits of the chart and ways to incorporate it, including helpful tips and techniques.
– An example of a ‘Helping Out Chart’ in use
—— TECHNICAL SPECS
- File size – A4 (210mm x 297mm) / Will also print on Letter size (8.5” x 11”)
- Non editable, high resolution, PDF file
Colour may slightly vary from screen to printer, depending on the quality of your printer and also what paper you use, so please keep this in mind
- Laminating will help with longevity and daily use of the ‘Helping Out Chart’
- You can make the cards interactive by laminating them separately and using Velcro, blutack or magnets to attach them to the board
- If you don’t have printing facilities or want a more professional finish, you can easily take the file to an office supplies store to be printed.
Once payment is received your file will be download immediately
**No physical item will be shipped
—— RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Because this is an instant download file, no returns/refunds will be accepted
TERMS & CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHT
Please only use my images and resources for personal use ONLY and don’t use for any commercial reasons.
If you intend to reference any Sit Stay Go products on social media I would really, really appreciate it if you would share it with me and tag Sit Stay Go. My handles are below:
facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SitStayGo
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sitstaygo/
Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/sitstaygo/
Are you looking for other helpful products? Come and browse the Sit Stay Go shop for some other goodies your littlies might love!