The ‘Days of the Week’ interactive wheel spinner is the perfect tool to teach children the days of the week and introduce them to the concept of ‘today, tomorrow and yesterday’.
In particular it helps kids to learn the concept of Today, Tomorrow and Yesterday with this interactive worksheet.
The Spinner is beautifully designed using subtle and encouraging colours and patterns. Kids love interacting with them and will spend hours practicing and mastering the ‘Days of the Week’.
The Days of the Week Spinner is also a great addition to your family planning or classroom calendar. The kids will love that they start to recognise and recall the names of the individual days and know what day is today, yesterday and tomorrow.
The activity pack is a great companion for Preschool, Toddlers, Prep, Kindergarten, Home School, Elementary and Foundation kids.
—— WHAT YOU WILL GET:
– High quality, PDF download including:
• An attractive reference poster listing all the days of the week
• A ‘Days of the Week Spinner Activity Worksheet’
• Instruction sheet
• A ‘Grown Up’s’ page that outlines the benefits of the activities
—— TECHNICAL SPECS
- File size – A4 (210mm x 297mm) / Will also print on Letter size (8.5” x 11”)
- Non editable, high resolution, PDF file
Colour may slightly vary from screen to printer, depending on the quality of your printer and also what paper you use, so please keep this in mind
- Laminating the spinner will increase the longevity of the product.
- If you don’t have printing or laminating facilities or want a more professional finish, you can easily take the file to an office supplies store to be printed.
Once payment is received your file will be download immediately
**No physical item will be shipped
—— RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Because this is an instant download file, no returns/refunds will be accepted
TERMS & CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHT
Please only use my images and resources for personal use ONLY and don’t use for any commercial reasons.
If you intend to reference any Sit Stay Go products on social media I would really, really appreciate it if you would share it with me and tag Sit Stay Go. My handles are below:
facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SitStayGo
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sitstaygo/
Pinterest – https://au.pinterest.com/sitstaygo/
Are you looking for other helpful products? Come and browse the Sit Stay Go shop for some other goodies your littlies might love!